Activities – the Four Corners
Congratulations! You are adding spice to your time on earth. A holiday in SW Colorado is good for body, soul, and happiness! Welcome. You'll love creating your own special memories!
Mesa Verde National Park is a must see! Our "castles" - a civilization that flourished about the time Europe was building their castles. Follow it up with Anasazi Heritage Center, Crow Canyon Archeological Center, Canyon of the Ancients, Aztec ruins - incredible views into our pre-history!
The Durango Silverton narrow gauge steam locomotive from the 1800s is the second premier area attraction for the history buffs. Go rent Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid to get a glimpse - that's the train! (You’ll need advance reservations in the summer for the train.) There is also a railroad museum where you can climb aboard the engine!
- Proud member of the Mesa Verde B and Bs
- Mesa Verde Country
- National Geographics GeoTourism around the Four Corners
- Southwest Colorado travel guide
- Colorado Scenic Byways
- Interested in birding: Colorado Birding Resources
- And of course, all of Colorado
- If you are traveling through Albuquerque on your way here or back, check out: Chocolate Turtle Bed and Breakfast
- If you are bicycling: visit the
Bed, Breakfast and Biking site for a wealth of information on combining a B&B experience with healthy exercise.
- If you are a little more adventurous, how about a guided llama trek?
San Juan Mountain Llama Treks
- For our international friends: Lisbon, Portugal - a wonderful B&B we stayed in 2011 -
Quinta do Scoto - say hello to Penny and Tony for you
- If you are looking to move: some local realtors are here to help:
Pat Janz and Lori Elworthy, Sara Staber, Denise Rentz