Rates vary, reflecting season, number in party, self-catering vs. breakfast service, pets, etc. Please contact us for a specific quote matching your circumstances.
- Payment can be by cash, personal check, MasterCard, Discover, American Express or Visa.
- These are the direct rates, slightly higher on the Travel sites
- For a full list of policies, click here.
Amenities - Pure relaxation! For all our guests
Food, drink, etc.
- Have a complimentary snack --there’s typically fruit, chips, chocolate on the buffet!.
- Help yourself to soft drink, juice, tea or coffee --always available on the buffet. Coffee and instant hot water for tea or hot chocolate at the Coffee Corner.
- The sauna is accessible in the main lodge.
- Smoking is permitted outside - all rooms are smoke free.
- Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated. Please let us know your needs in advance.
- Alcohol consumption is permitted.
Enjoy our space
- The "theater of the sunset" is free.
- The toy box has balls and other games for the children.
- West of the lodge you’ll find the outdoor living room. Please make yourself at home. Let us know if you would enjoy an evening bonfire.
- Finally, the porches offer stunning views of Mesa Verde, the Sleeping Ute and the La Plata mountains. Pull up a rocking chair.
- If the "real world" is pursuing you, we have fax, computers, copy machine and wireless high speed internet access, including a laptop for your convenience. But try to take time off!
- Wifi (free) is available in both buildings.
- Cell coverage varies by vendor. Feel free to use our phone for local and long distance calling (no charge).