New for 2014! Stay with us and get 10% off your train tickets (see your confirmation for the special code).
- Active duty military - 15% discount
- Lodge Rooms - Rent both rooms for $280/day and save over per room prices. Accommodate up to 4 guests with homemade breakfast included. (Can add a fifth person for $15 including breakfast)
- Rent the entire lodge - click here for details
Summer Specials (May through Oct)
- Forest Edge - Discounted rate for renting the entire house in the summer. Nightly rate for the whole house - $350. Weekly rate is $2,310 per week.
Winter Specials (Nov through April)
- Lodge Mesa Verde room child under 7 free in this room
- Log Cabin - $175/night for 2 ppl. Also no cleaning fee for a one-night stay in the winter. Breakfast is available for $10/person (children under 7 - no charge for breakfast).
- Log Cabin - Winter weekly rate of $775 - self cater only (no breakfast option)
- Forest Edge - Combine Aspen and Pinion (the whole forest) $285/night. Two day minimum.
- Forest Edge - Short stay special -- $100 credit on 4th night rate, excluding holidays if renting all of Forest Edge.
- Forest Edge - Winter weekly rate for all of Forest Edge -- $1600. Saves $395 over the winter nightly rate!
The four of us unanimously voted your lovely home the best place we stayed during the 12 nights we were on the road. We all felt relaxed and were well rested. (Jay, Bonita, Marybeth, Paul)
- Tax rate of 4.8% not included in the above
- No Minimum stay is required although two or more nights is recommended. One night stays in either the log cabin or the Forest Edge guest house, a $45 cleaning fee applies for May - September rentals.
Sundance Bear Lodge is open all year. Mesa Verde is too! And the Durango Train operates most of the year.
Other Special Deals appear on a variety of B&B directories. Be sure to mention the web site and special offer you saw when you make your reservation.
We accept gift cards/certificates from and have other specials on BedandBreakfast.com, BnBFinder.com. Also, check BBOnline.com. Some restrictions may apply.
We donate lodging to the
Great Old Broads auction, local chambers,
Rocky Mountain PBS and other local organizations.